The Coopers Gut range contains a mixture of prebiotics and postbiotics to help to support the beneficial hindgut bacteria and therefore help to support normal gut function.
Coopers Gut Support also contains free amino acids and amino acid derivatives.
By using prebiotics and postbiotics the horses own unique balance of microflora is supported without the need to supplement with external bacteria (probiotics).
Coopers Gut Support
– Prebiotic and postbiotic pellets to be mixed with feed or fed alone
– For long term daily use to help maintain normal hindgut function
– Naturally rich in free amino acids and amino acid derivatives, helping to maintain body condition.
– For helping to maintain optimum body condition during periods of high energy requirements such as in-foal mares, youngsters and competition horses
Other constituents: Free amino acids and amino acid derivatives including GABA
Short/Long term use?*: long
Intended use in adult horses:
- To help maintain normal gut function
- To help maintain optimum body condition during periods of high energy requirements
- For horses finding it difficult to maintain body condition
Recommended amount: 120-240 g daily†
Administration: Feed alone or mix with feed
Pack size: 5 kg bucket (3-6 week supply)
† On competition days maximum amount is 120g.