Drontal Puppy Wormer Suspension
Drontal liquid wormer is a worming treatment for use in puppies from 2 weeks of age and weighing over 0.6kg.
- Kills Roundworms, Whipworms and Hookworms
- Vet strength formula, fast and effective dewormer for puppies and young dogs
- Easy-to-use liquid formula – can be given directly or mixed with their feed
Why Choose Drontal Oral Suspension for Puppies?
Drontal puppy wormer works fast to kill roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms, giving you peace of mind that you are helping keep your puppy and family away from internal parasites.
- Effective treatment and control of roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms in puppies and young dogs up to one year of age
- Easy-to-use liquid formulation with syringe for accurate dosing
- Can be given any time – with food or on an empty stomach
- Vet strength puppy wormer, conveniently available without a prescription
Worm infestation can be fatal in puppies, why risk it?
Young puppies are highly susceptible to roundworm infection. They can be transmitted via the milk and can also be born with an infestation from exposure in their mother’s womb. Intestinal worms steal valuable nutrients your puppy needs to grow and live a happy and healthy life. If left untreated, worms can lead to serious health complications for both puppies and people. Worming your puppy is easy with Drontal oral suspension for puppies.
For oral administration only.
May be given directly to the animal or mixed with the feed.
Mix the product by inversion of the container before withdrawing the required dose.
1 ml suspension per kg bodyweight.
How often should I worm my puppy?
It is recommended that treatment should be started from 2 weeks of age and should be performed repeatedly once every 2 weeks until weaning. Thereafter you should ensure your puppy/dog is on a regular treatment plan.
Legal Category: NFA-VPS
Each ml of suspension contains 5.0 mg pyrantel (as pyrantel embonate 14.4 mg) and 15 mg febantel.
Sizes available: 50ml Bottle and 100ml Bottle
Do not use for pregnant and lactating bitches.
Wash hands after use.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Avoid direct contact with the skin and eyes.
In case of accidental spillage wash the affected area immediately with clean running water.
From Vetoquinol UK
Marketing Authorisation Number: Vm 08007/4166
Use medicines responsibly. Drontal® Oral Suspension for Puppies contains febantel and pyrantel. NFA-VPS. Further information is available from the datasheet or Vetoquinol UK (email@example.com).