The SureFeed Sealed Pet Bowl acts like a lunch box for your pet, keeping food fresh and tasty until they eat it. By keeping the bowl sealed, wet food will stay fresher for longer and any unwanted pet food smells lingering around the house will be virtually eliminated. It will also help keep away flies that can often collect around pet food in open bowls.
The Sealed Pet Bowl uses sensors to detect movement nearby, so, when it senses the presence of a pet (or you) the lid will open. The Sealed Pet Bowl is non- selective, meaning the sensors will react to any movement within their range, therefore the Pet Bowl will open for all the pets in your household! However, it is important to note that the Pet Bowl has no timer function and should be refilled and cleaned on a daily basis.
– Motion-activated lid – the Sealed Pet Bowl is not microchip or collar tag operated so it opens for any pet
– Sealed bowl keeps food fresher and prevents wet food drying out, making it more palatable for your pet
– Suitable for both wet and dry food. Bowl capacity 400 ml or two pouches of wet food
– Prevents flies settling on your pet’s food
– Keeps pet food smells locked away
– 6 months battery life (4 x C cell batteries – not included). A low battery indicator will flash when the batteries need changing
Colourful bowls available to purchase separately (1 x grey bowl included)
– 2-year warranty
HOW IT WORKS
1. The lid opens when your pet approaches the bowl – Your pet can access their food at any time
2. Your pet enjoys fresher food that is free of flies – Your pet can now live a healthier lifestyle
3. The lid closes onto the sealed bowl when your pet walks away – It stays shut until the next time your pet approaches
4. Introduce movement to the lid gradually – The training mode helps pets get used to the pet bowl in their own time