Brushing your pets’ teeth is considered the ‘gold standard’ of pet dental care as it is the most effective way to remove plaque.
Research shows that ‘periodontal disease’ – a collective term for several inflammatory conditions in the mouth – occurs in 80% of dogs and 70% of cats by the time they are three years old1. You may not even be aware that anything is wrong because the symptoms can be hard to detect, but as well as causing painful damage inside a dog’s mouth, if left untreated, the bacteria involved can go on to affect other parts of their body.
Product features :
- Toothpastes contain CET Dual Enzyme System®, an innovative formula which inhibits plaque forming bacteria
- Species specific flavours (dog – Poultry and cat – fish)
- Brushing starter kits include a finger brush, designed to help you introduce brushing to your pets’ oral hygiene routine.
- Dual-ended toothbrush designed with soft bristles, with an angled head, shaped to fit pets’ mouths
Product benefits :
- Easy to use products
- Toothpastes quickly neutralises bad mouth odours by killing bad bacteria
- Targeted flavouring means product is well accepted by pets and makes brushing easier
- American Veterinary Dental Association research